Friday, August 27, 2010

Look Who is Free Today

Hooray! Friday!! My favorite day of the week for many reasons, not the least of which is that it is FREEBIE FRIDAY at Bugaboo Stamps and look who is free today...Stella! I don't know what in the world Stella has gotten herself into today! Hop on over and get Stella for yourself and if you like this one, there are more just like her in the store.
Photobucket
This card is for the Crafty Cardmakers challenge which is to be inspired by the Lady Gaga video "Bad Romance". SO much to choose from but I went with crazy headgear, big hair and people generally in an odd situation as Stella finds herself in here. :)

7 comments:

  1. love the coloring and papers Lori! great job! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAA..I'm rolling over laughing...Can't wait to work with her...just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, do you think Lady Gaga will look like this in her old age, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy headgear indeed! And I agree with Jack - I think you've seen the future! Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms GAGA in her old age...love it!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Funnnnn card!! I don't know Jack but I think he has great insight...Lady Gaga...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant.

    I am cracking up at my teamie's description of Lady G in old age.

    You have met the challenge beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete