Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm So Excited!

August is off to a good start for me. First, I'm the Guest DT this week at Sparkle Creations Christmas Cards. Go check out their challenge this week which is to make a Christmas card with a non traditional image. Easy...you don't even have to get out your Christmas stamps to play along and look -you'll be started on your Christmas cards in July! You know you want to...so go over and join in! :)
My second bit of good news is that I'm the Guest DT at Bugaboo Stamps for the whole month of August! That means I get to play along with the fabulous DT with all of Bugaboo's new releases, freebie Fridays and their Saturday challenges. If you've read my blog with any regularity, you know that I LOVE Bugaboo images and I use them all the time so to be the guest DT is a HUGE thrill for me. So, be warned, you're going to see even more Bugaboo than usual this month from me! :) But, the team is taking a bit of a break this week since Jodie, the fabulous artist behind Bugaboo stamps, is moving. So there won't be a new release or a Freebie Friday this week but there are still going to be the usual Anything But a Card day, Oldie But Goodie Days and Tutorials so there will still be plenty to do over at Bugaboo and the Catch the Bug Challenge. Hope to see you playing along this month!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Lori!!! You will do them proud with all of your cards. They are lucky to have you!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lori, you made great cards...can't wait to see what you will come out with..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you
    and know that they will like you and your pretty cards
    can not wait to see what you are going to do next on your cards
    have fun

    ReplyDelete