Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Dinos

There was a time when my youngest son Brendan loved dinos. We owned anything and everything having to do with Dinos..clothes, toys, books, movies. I personally watched the Disney movie "Dinosaur" no less than 75 times. :) He's twelve now and has moved past the dinos but I still find myself stopping and paying attention to dinos and thinking "oh, should I get that?" and then I remember that Brendan is no longer the five year old with the dino obsession. Even so, I'm pretty sure dinos will always make me think of him. So I thought of him when I was browsing the Bugaboo site the other day and came across this Dino:
Photobucket
This card is based on this week's Card Patterns sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely image and coloring! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete