Thursday, August 19, 2010

GASP! It's not a Bugaboo Image

I know, you all thought that I forgot about every other stamp company this month while I'm the guest DT at Bugaboo Stamps. I know I have been having a lot of fun with my Bugaboo images and I hope you've enjoyed seeing them. BUT there are other stamp companies out there and Designed to Delight is another one of my favorites. This week, Faith's image is this lovely pumpkin set:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Double Delight Challenge-clean and simple
Designed 2 Delight-pumpkins
Create for fun-sketch

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the embossing and patterned papers! Love what you did with this image!
    Thanks for joining us this week at the D2D Artist's Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome card Lori. Love the fall colors:) Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight!

    ReplyDelete