Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Designed to Delight Bear

Wow, I've missed Designed to Delight. I couldn't play along with the second to last week in July because of vacation and when I got back from vacation I was trying so hard to get out from under the pile of work that accumulated while I was gone that I never got a chance to pick up the image for the week and continue playing along. Luckily, the first week of August happened along so I got back on track to getting the weekly freebie. I love playing along with Faith and her wonderful images. This week, it's this adorable teddy bear:
Photobucket
Challenges:
Simply Saturday-round
Sketch Saturday-sketch
Pixie Dust Challenge-buttons
Designed 2 Delight-teddy bear
Little Red Wagon-use circles

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!!! He is so cute Lori. Your card is great as always. Thanks for joining this week at D2D.
    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the layout of your card...and the coloring is awesome...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the colours and embossing, and your colouring is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you jumped back in this month! This card is adorable. Love the dsp and embossing with the image, perfect combo. Thanks for playing along with us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the colors and image is wonderful!
    Thank you for joining us at SS,
    hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete