Sunday, August 1, 2010

SPARKLE CREATIONS CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hey, guess what? I'm the lucky guest designer this week over at Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge! I was very honored to be asked and of course, since I love this challenge and I love making Christmas cards, I said yes.
Would you like to participate this week? How about finally starting those Christmas cards that you KNOW you need to make but just can't get motivated to do? There's a prize up for grabs this week and the challenge is a fun one...even if you're not really in the mood to make Christmas cards because the challenge is: use a NON Christmasy image to make your card. Pretty cool, huh?
Here's mine:
Photobucket
You can use whatever image you want, as long as it's not a Christmas image. What better way to get started on your Christmas cards.
I really hope you'll join in this week and keep coming back every week to Sparkle's challenge!

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! The image is adorable. Thanks so much for being our guest desinger this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! I just found you at the Christmas challenge. I'm from Farmington, just south of St. Louis, and would love to get together sometime! Also, when you hear of any fun workshops, classes, etc., let me know! So glad I found you - I love, love, love your card, and will become a follower after commenting! I love Steph C. too - she's near and dear!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card and great idea for the background...well done my friend

    ReplyDelete