Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Marshmallows Are Another Story

So, I already told you I don't like cupcakes, except to color. Well marshmallows are a different story. I'm not like my youngest son, Brendan, who would eat a handful of marshmallows plain if I let him but I do like toasted marshmallows (burnt!) and I like melty marshmallows in my hot chocolate. But my favorite marshmallows are these adorable Marshmallow Snowmen from Bugaboo! This one is called Snowflakes.
Photobucket
I made this card for the Bah Humbug challenge which is "walking in a winter wonderland" this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lori

    What a fun card, it's fabulous! Your marshmallow snowman is making me drool as I LOVE them. He is the cutest marshmallow I know. Fabulous traditional colours. - Perfect for our challange.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I'm not a lover of marshmallows or cupcakes to be honest but the marshmallow snowman is cute with his wibbly-wobbly smile LOL! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete