Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank you Stamping Boutique!

**Reminders: SNB Freebie HERE and Sparkle Christmas challenge HERE**
Did you know that the Stamping Boutique has a monthly contest? Every time you make a card with a Stamping Boutique image, you can enter your name in their contest. Then, at the end of the month they draw a random winner to win 5 images of their choice. Not only that, but they also draw a random winner for a guest DT position. But wait, there's more! If you make the most cards in any given month, you also win 5 free images. How awesome is that? Pretty awesome, let me tell you! I was the random winner in June so I got 5 adorable images and then I used those images in July and tied for the most cards made so I just got 5 more images. WOO HOO!
So, I'm going to show you what I've made so far.
Photobucket
I love this image. At first, I couldn't figure out why the boy looked so sad. I mean, he's with a girl, they have ice cream...what's to be sad about. THEN I noticed that some of his ice cream fell on his shoe. Too funny! I made this card for the City Crafters challenge which was to feature something yummy on your card.

See how cute the Stamping Boutique images are? Why not go over and get some and start playing along in their monthly contest?

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet ... Fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's yummy ice-cream cone there, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as can be thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Funny I had the same thought the first time I saw this image! Love Tracey's images they're perfect for cards or scrapbooking! Glad you are enjoying the images you won & thanks for joining TSB's currently monthly challenge again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that image is just toooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pair of sweeties!! LOVE that darling image!! Just yummy!! Thanks so much for playing along with CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What a lucky girl you are!! This card is just darling. SO glad you joined us this month for the monthly challenge at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete