Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Another Christmas card with non traditional colors. I used the colors from this week's Stampin' Bs challenge which were chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel and any neutral. I used the sketch from this week's Stamp TV sketch challenge.
I ran the triangle cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder and the larger piece of cardstock through with the Snowflakes folder. I punched out the scalloped circles with my Nestabilities and stamped it with a stamp from one of my first (and only) SU sets.
Photobucket
The ribbon and snowflake punch I got at Michael's last year on clearance!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lori, you know me and non-traditional colors on Christmas cards...I'm lovin' it!! I also really like the triangle element of this design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I haven't stalked you in awhile, so I thought I'd stop by. That card is AWESOME!!!! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Makes me think of holiday brownies! :) LOL! Seriously, for using non-traditional colors it still conveys the feelings and sentiments of the season. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the top 3 Fav's over at the DCRU DT blog! Go get your button girl!
    ~Diane DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete