Sunday, September 27, 2009

Staying with the Pink Theme

I've used a lot of pink this weekend on my cards. The latest one is this monochromatic card for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge. I love pink but I'm realizing that it doesn't photograph well...especially the lighter shades. This card looks a lot better in person. I tried taking about 15 pictures of this card but none of them captured the true look of it. Oh well.
Photobucket
Here are the challenges:
Our Creative Corner: monochromatic
Whimsy Stamp: Buttons Buttons Buttons
Pile it on: Cake or pastry on your card
Card Recipie:
Image: Bee Crafty: slice of cake freebie
Copics: RV00,RV11,RV14
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo "humorous birthday"
Ink: CraftSmart dye ink "fuchsia"
Other: buttons and cotton candy Stickles

11 comments:

  1. I think it photed fine! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- I think it photographed well. Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Lori, and I do love Pink! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything always looks better in person Lori!!

    I think it turned out super fab and well, it's pink, you can't go wrong :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the polka dot paper and the soft colors. Great bday image too! Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lori,
    It's a Pretty card. I like the pink theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. The pinks all work so well together. Great job on the monochromatic challenge. So glad you could play along with us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - love all the polka dots! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! It's adorable!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!!

    ~Vicki
    co-owner

    ReplyDelete