Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Color Dare Design Team

I'm so excited to report that I've been selected to be on the Color Dare design team! This is such a fun challenge blog. I love the color combos that Riley comes up with every week and am really excited to be part of the new DT. I've posted a link to the Color Dare on my blog along with links to all the other DT's blogs. I hope you'll check them all out AND I hope you'll participate in the Color Dare...no specific stamps required. The colors are given as SU color names but if you don't have SU paper (I don't) just use a similar color. Check it out!





The colors this week are Old Olive, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla and Rich Razzleberry. I used an image from Dustin Pike.
Photobucket

Join in and link up your creation to the Color Dare. Can't wait to see what you make!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love these colors...I'm going to have to check out the challenge (congrats on making the team...just perused some of your cards and can see why you were chosen!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen for the DT, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! and welcome. I love your card. I think your bear image is just adorable. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. Welcome to the team... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team...very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, Lori!! That is exciting news!! You will do a GREAT job as a DT member!! :)

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT status!!! Very cute card! Can't wait to play with these colors! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete