Friday, September 25, 2009

A Cheerful Bear

Love this image from Dustin Pike...really I love all the images from Dustin Pike but this little bear is just a cutie. Seemed like just the right image for a "Cheer Up" card. I used the sketch from this week's Papertake Weekly.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Paper:Tammy Anderson "Hoot Dot Green"
Image: Dustin Pike "Flower Bear"
Sentiment Stamp: Stampendous "Flower Chat"
Copics: E31,E43,E37,B24,110,G24,E08
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black"

Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots and Spots and Dots

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card Lori! I love the colors!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cute Lori! Love the bright colors - very cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything from Dustin Pike too! This bear is a cutie and your card is the perfect background for him! Super creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lori,
    I like your coloring. Today, I got some images from Dustin Pike. Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete