Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thinking of You

More images from the Pink Petticoat. The little bear is from "little friends" and the flower is from "in my garden" I just love the Pink Petticoat images. So cute and so easy to color. I used the colors from this week's Colour Create challenge which were neon green and black. Similar colors...lime green, white and black and white polka dots for the If The Shoe Fits challenge.
Photobucket
What I used to make this card:
Images: Pink Petticoat
Copics: E37, E31, 110, G24,V04, B000
Nestabilities: Scallop Circles large
Sentiment stamp: Hero Arts "Thinking of You"
Ribbon: The Paper Studio
Ink: CraftSmart Dye ink Lavender

10 comments:

  1. Very cute stuff, Lori! I'm lovin' that ribbon... And yes, we do keep popping up on the same challenges, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    Great job. I'm finally completed my swaps at CM maybe now I can join some of the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww....adorable! love the bear!!! thanks for playing at teh shoe again!!!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwww now just how cute is that!!!!!!!!! very cute card...

    Thank you for joining us this week at Colour Create Challenge..
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. So bright and cheery. I thin the image is adorable. A fabulous use of the challenge colours. Great design and detail. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute Lori, I love your mix of images...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lori and such sweet images! Love your design and how you used the colours. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUte love it!!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete