Monday, September 28, 2009

Ladybug Smiles

This little ladybug from the Pink Petticoat makes me smile. So does this paper from DCWV. I tried to do something a little different with this card and that was to make a window into the inside of the card. I had a little prompting from Cardmaker this week since their challenge was to make a window in your card to bring the outside in or the inside out. I hope I accomplished that.
Photobucket
Challenges:
Mojo Monday: sketch
Cardmaker: window
Cupcake Challenge: cute as a bug
Corrosive Challenge: use the colors Kiwi Kiss and Melon Mambo
Card Recipie:
Paper: DCWV "Nana's Kids"
Image: Pink Petticoat "In My Garden"
Copics: YG3, RV14
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts "Thinking of You"
Ink: Craftsmart "fuchsia"
Other: Ribbon from stash and Popdots for the inside image

11 comments:

  1. Just posted my "Cute as a Bug" card and saw your name right above mine. Thought I'd better come see what you created! How cute is that bug of yours?? I'm absolutely lovin' this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bug too! Great card and creative window. I'm looking at the labels for this post and you managed to pull 4 challenges together on this card!!!! You did awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, what a cute card. I love the sweet image and the colour scheme is so bright and cheerful. Great layout and love the dotty ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterned paper! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, adore the colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Crafts this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwwww how cute! thanks for playing:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Lori, love the cute little lady bug ! Thanks for playing along with this weeks bug challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Such a cute card. Looks like you knocked out quite a few challenges too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous i love the colours you have used, really cute bug too, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete