Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unforgettable Friend

I made this card with the help of two friends over at Cardmaker Cardswap. The sentiment is from a swap we had of just sentiments and the image is from a swap we had that was just the image. I was happy when I found the two fit together so well for this card I made with this week's Stamp TV color challenge of pink, black, dark grey and white. I also used the recipie from this week's Pink Elephant challenge which was to use two squares, one ribbon and something that sparkles. It also works for this week's If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It Tuesday bonus challenge which is to use pink, black and white and have hearts somewhere on your card.
I used the Swiss Dots and Paisley embossing folders and colored the image with my Copics. I added stickles to the hearts for the "sparkle" part of the Pink Elephant challenge.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh I love this - my favourite colours and how cute is that elephant and sentiment together. A real winner LOri
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, like the pink and grey combi

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! love the little Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I have something for you.
    http://myscrapintime.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the design and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to purchase embossing folders SO BADLY. I just love how your card turned out! It is a real cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...too cute! love that elephant! and all the embossing looks FAB!!!
    ~tracey,if the shoe fits...scrap it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card!! Love the colors & texture!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete