Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me...

To use the sketch over at Doodle Palace this week but he forgot to tell me to use the colors yellow and red! Okay, they clearly said over at Doodle Palace to use yellow and red, I just blanked out. BUT it's a really cute sketch so you might want to hop over there and check it out. I did use the right colors for this week's Color Throwdown which were olive, rose red, regal rose, mustard and chocolate. You don't have to use all of them. I don't have the exact colors so I hope what I used is close enough.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Image: Pink Petticoat "In My Garden"
Paper: Color Bee "Distressed Dots"
Ink: Memento "Bamboo Leaves"
Copics: E31, G24,Y21 and RV19

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet! Love this little image and the polka dot paper! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card! I'm impressed with your coloring abilities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little birdie card is so so cute.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is cute! LOVE those little birds and the sentiment! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the polka dots behind that adorable image! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...this is too cute!! Love that main image and sentiment and those flowers are fabulous!! Great job with the CTD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete