Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Banana Challenge

I love the 2 Red Bananas challenge. I just found it last week and the sketch was really fun to work with. This week, the challenge is a recipie: Use two stamps, a ribbon and three dew drops or gems.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Stamps: Printworks "Life Blossom" and Hero Arts "Thinking of You"
ink: Vivid "purple"
Paper: DCWV "Purple Flowers"
Nesties: Blossom
ribbon: stash
Embossing: swiss dots
Other: pop dots for the butterfly image and purple dew drops from my friend Jane

5 comments:

  1. very pretty! I love the colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I love the colors in this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the DP and the stamps you used are really cute. The Dew Drops look really good on the ribbon. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and sweet card!!! Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas - thanks for the sweet words too :)

    ReplyDelete