Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Color Dare #34


Time for another Color Dare! This week the colors are:Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. These are Stampin Up! color names but if you don't have SU colors, feel free to use what you have that is close. I used an image from Doodle Palace this week called Bunnies and Strawberries.

Hope you join in and make something fabulous with this color combo. Post your creation at Color Dare because we'd love to see what you do. Don't forget to check out the rest of the Color Dare DT's blogs for some more fabulous creations!

4 comments:

  1. Love those bunnies and it makes me think we're closer to spring than fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Lori! Your image is adorable and colored so nicely. Great job with the Color Dare combo...it looks fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' adorable!! I love the polka dot ribbon and bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! What is your ribbon/bow secret? I have the worst time trying to add ribbon to my cards because I just can't seem to create a bow. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete