Friday, September 18, 2009

Frog-get Me Not

This cute little frog is from the Pink Petticoat. I used this week's Unscripted Sketch #23 for the layout and the colors from this week's Color Throwdown which were Bermuda Bay, Barely Banana and Green Galore.
Photobucket
The ribbon looks crooked in the picture but I checked and it is straight in real life (well, at least straightER than in the pic! ). I think the card bowed out a bit when I stood it up to take the picture and that makes the ribbon look weird.
What I used to make this card:
Image: Pink Petticoat
Copics: Y00,YG09,RV00,BG02
Ribbon: stash

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Lori!!!
    I love the little froggy!!
    :)

    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute--and I was just lamenting about how difficult it is to take pictures of side-fold cards, so I am sure your ribbon is okay! Love how it matches, too! Great job all around, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE card! Love your little frog and how you colored him :) Those hearts underneath suit him well!

    Great job with the Color Throwdown challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And another recognition from Color Throwdown...Lori, you're amazing! :) No one can forget you & your little froggy.

    ReplyDelete