Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar Sketch

I made this card using this week's sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar. I used another image drawn by my daughter...these cute little birds. At first I thought this sketch was going to be too hard but the DT had some great examples so I just had to try it.
Photobucket
Card Recipie:
Image: drawn by Katie
Paper: DCWV "nana's kids" and "the stack 6"
Sentiment: The Paper Co "Hello Stamp kit"
Copics: Y00, Y21, E31 and G24
Embossing folder: Swiss Dots
Flowers: Cardswap card candy swap...from Courtney

7 comments:

  1. Isn't this card just the cutest! I have tried to become a follower like 4 times but for some reason everytime I go to do it nothing shows up underneath FOLLOWERS...no names, pics nothing. Some sort of error occurs..ARRGGHHH hopefully it will work soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love it. Love the colors, materials and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooooo cute!! I really need to get that Swiss Dot folder - you really put it to good use and it always look great!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Your daughter is AMAZING! Have you all thought about selling some of those as digi-stamps??? You would probably do awesome! She needs to draw some awesome owls!! :)
    Love the card, it is adorable!! You do wonders with embossing. That is something I haven't got into yet. Need to though. It adds so much to your cards.

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Cute image. Love the bright colours.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori, Really love this card, those colours together are my favourite and the image is so cute. Very pretty.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete