Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Monkey Thank You

I love this image from Dustin Pike called Cupcake Monkey. It's being retired soon so if you like it, hop on over to Dustin's place to get it before it's gone. I was barely able to color it since both of the Copics I used are almost completely out of ink. My refills should be in any day and I can't wait! I guess I use a lot of browns since I do a lot of monkey and bear cards! I made this card using the sketch from this week's Papertake Weekly.
Photobucket
The background paper is a couple of pieces from the Nana's Kids pack from DCWV.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable, Lori! i do love this image...thanks for passing it on about it retiring. Great card! Fun papers!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, you should be on DP's DT! You color his images so beautifully! I want to get the whole retiring set! $25 for 5 pages isn't that bad of a deal, ya know? :) And I love love love his images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Lori, loveing the sweet monkey. Louise x

    ReplyDelete