Monday, August 31, 2009

Beary Good Friends

This is an image from Dustin Pike. I put this card together for several challenges:
Whimsy Stamp Challenge: Touchy Feely..add texture to your card
Color Chef Challenge: orange, yellow and cream
Pollycraft: Furry Friends
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Recipie-3 buttons, 2 papers and 1 ribbon
Pile it on: combine different challenges and think ROUND-circles/dots/etc
Photobucket
I used my new circle scallop Nesties (just picked them up today with a 40% off coupon at HL!) for the sentiment and added three of my very useful buttons to the side. If you've read some of my earlier posts you know I'm making good use of this $3 pack of buttons I picked up at Archiver's a couple of weeks ago! I used my Cuttlebug with the distressed stripes embossing folder for the yellow cardstock for my texture.

9 comments:

  1. aw hehe that is a really cute bear image and your card is perfectly laid out! Very cute!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the fun image and your layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun image!
    great layout and colours, love it hunni
    thanks for joining us at pollycrafts & good luck
    love emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card you have created Lori, love the little bears and the colours and papers on this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, too cute! What a fun card too. Love the colors and papers and the texture is great! Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW this is really cute and one of my fave images, great job on our challenge at cupcake hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the bear image and the buttons are a nice touch! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lori, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete