Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The ABCs of Me

This is a fun "get to know you" thing I got off my friend Heather's blog. Here are random things about me, in ABC order:
Age: 40
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathroom
Dogs or Cats: Don't have either but I like dogs better
Essential Start Your Day Item: Exercise
Favorite Color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6"
Instruments You've Played: None
Job Title: Mom, Accountant
Kid(s): Three. One Girl. Two Boys
Loud or Quiet: Quiet
Married? How long: Yes, 18 years.
Nicknames: Mom, Lor
Overnight Hospital Stay: When I had my kids.
Pet Peeve: People who drive stupidly because they are talking on their cell phones GRRR
Quote From A Movie: I am Indigo Montoya, you killed my father...prepare to die.
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: One sister but she died when we were kids
Time You Wake Up: Around 4:30
Underwear: yes
Vegetable you Hate: peas
Ways You Run Late: I'm always early
X-Rays You've Had: Dental.
Yummy Food You Make: Lemony Pasta, cookies
Zoo Favorite: Giraffes

If you do this post, please leave me a comment telling me, so I can read yours!

2 comments:

  1. Great getting to know you better, Lori! Thanks for playing along. Love, Love, LOVE your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I did this too! You'll have to check it out! :) It's so fun learning more about everyone!
    LOVE your quote! Princess Bride is one of my favorites!! But, what is Lomony Pasta?? It sounds yummy! :D

    Hugs!
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete