Monday, August 24, 2009

Challenge at Cardmaker Cardswap

I'm hosting the challenge this week at Cardmaker Cardswap. It's a color challenge using the colors black, red and green. Flourishes had this color challenge last week and I absolutely loved the colors together so I made it this week's challenge. I did the same layout card as I did for the Jazzy Inspirations card with the Dustin Pike snowman image, minimally colored and the star and pom pom stickled. Love this guy.

Please join us over at Cardswap! You have until Sunday, August 30th to upload an entry to be eligible for a prize.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,

    I have emailed you with the details of the prize that you won today at Kaboodles Please check your spam as sometimes I end up in there,
    Hugs
    Angie
    DT kaboodles

    ReplyDelete