Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Bag

I had fun making the bag for the Digi Shack challenge and I have been trying all week to think of something for the Cardswap challenge this week which was to make a Halloween treat holder so I decided to make another bag with a harvest/Halloween theme. It's a little busy because I combined it with several other challenges and I think it ended up being too much. The Crafty Creations challenge was to use tags on your project. The Use It challenge was to make a bag, add bling, a tag, flowers and a tie. Okay, I think that's the one that put me over the edge! :) I also used it for the Stamp TV Potluck challenge which was to use buttons. And finally, I used it for the Saturday Surprise challenge which was to be inspired by "harvest".
Photobucket

I got the paper, ribbon and the buttons at Archivers and used my Tags,Bags Boxes and More cartridge to cut the bag and the tag. The flower brad is from my stash and the "to/from" stamp is from an old SU Christmas stamp set.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    Love your Bag!! Thanks for joining Use-It!!

    Hug,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! You are really good on these!

    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... a funky bag with a cute little tag! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and creative!! Great mix of colors/patterns, i love it!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab and funky project - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete