Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dare you to Digi Challenge

Another challenge...this time from Dare you to Digi Stamp and the challenge is to use a digital stamp and some form of distressing. Once again, I chose an image from Modern Sugar Blvd (love them!) I think this little boy is just too cute. I distressed the background paper by sanding it. Colored the image with my Copics and stamped the Happy Birthday in red and blue ink. I felt like it still needed something so I added the brads on the side. I think it makes a nice boyish birthday card.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Super card Lori, love the digi image you have used and the happy birthday sentiment is brill, lovely DP too! Thanks for playing along with DU2DS Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori....great card,love the cute image and the colour combo you have used,the sentiment looks fab how you've used the different colours...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lore. Really lovely card! The image is really great and the sentiment is looking perfect this way. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week!
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card - love the digi images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and great colours.
    Thanks for joining the DU2DS challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card Lori and such a cute image! Love your colouring and distressing and I think those brads look perfect and finish it so beautifully. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris x

    ReplyDelete