Monday, August 31, 2009

Cardmaker Card Swaps

I wanted to post a couple of things I've made for swaps over at Cardmaker Cardswaps. The first is for a Stamped Birthday Card Swap. I made 6 of these cards and got 6 beautiful cards back in exchange. This card was made using the standup card technique and an image from Dustin Pike. I cut out the cupcakes with my Cricut.
Photobucket

The next one is for a swap using the Flowerpot Card technique. I wanted to change it up a bit so instead of doing flowers, I made a wintery/snowman card.
Here's what it looks like closed:
Photobucket
And here's what the pull out piece looks like:
Photobucket
You can't really tell from the picture but I cut the trees from shimmery cardstock and stickled the punched out snowflakes. I can't wait to see what the other ladies at Cardswap have made for this swap!

6 comments:

  1. Lori, these are adorable!!! You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that flower pot snowman is fab, what a great idea!
    love it!
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both really fun! I love the cheeky monkey, have two of my own at home!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a cool flowerpot snowman, and the monkey cards cute too :O)

    no worries about the double posting on my blog, i've edited and deleted your extra ramblings lol and thank you for stopping by to visit and leaving a lovely comment x
    Hugs Minxy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea, love this. I am such a sucker for snowmen and winter cards in blue. Great job

    ReplyDelete