Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hop To It!

I got a chance to use one of my new stamps from Doodle Palace, Frog in the Grass. This is for the Digital Tuesday Challenge which was to make a card with something that hops. It's also for the Practical Scrappers Challenge which was to use vellum and I used the sketch from CPS Cardsketches.
Photobucket
I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder for the top and bottom of this card. I colored the image with my Copics and stamped the vellum with Memento Bamboo ink.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is so cute! The vellum really adds a nice touch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lori, this is wonderful! I love the Doodle Palace frog...too cute! Great job on the challenges!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so cute! Great job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so hoppin' cute! ha! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamping on the vellum!! Great idea!! I never have much luck stamping vellum-- I always smear it! Thanks for joining us this week at PS!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto on the smearing thing. This makes me want to try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. thanks for joining us at digital tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete