Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Ones

Okay, I've done a lot of challenges this week and I think these are my last two. Time to do something else even though I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them I think I need to take a break for a few hours ( ha ha)
This card is for two challenges. The first is Secret Crafters whose challenge is Flights of Fancy...put anything with wings on your card. I used the color scheme from this week's If the Shoe Fits challenge which was to use green, red and white. I was trying not to do a Christmas card so I used this image from Dustin Pike, it was his freebie this week, and combined it with some non Christmasy paper.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! You deserve a good break, I think you've done about a dezen cards... and that was just today!! lol
    Anyway, I love your owlie!! And you did a great job with that color combo!

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is so cute! I snaged this sweet little owl too but haven't used it yet! I love your design! great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so cute, fab card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really cute Lori. Your coloring is soooo good. I really need to practice. I love the freebie of Dustins.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a brilliant creation for our flights of fancy theme this week Lori! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab card and perfect for the flights of fancy theme. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete