Friday, August 28, 2009

Digi Shack Challenge

I'm doing the Digi Shack Challenge this week. The colors are chocolate brown, caramel, bronze and teal. I used a Digi Shack image called "Another Dog Gone Birthday" and the sketch from Taylored Expressions (loosely interpreted since I used a rectangle and not a circle and I added a button at the bottom because I felt like it needed "something") This also works for the Stamp Something challenge which is to feature an animal on your card.
Photobucket
I'm not too happy with the coloring. The brown bled out of the lines and I feel like that's all I can see when I look at the image! I used my Cuttlebug to emboss all the layers of cardstock. The chocolate is Distressed Stripes, the bronze is Swiss Dots and I'm not sure what the caramel folder is...Happy Birthday I'm guessing. Maybe something like Birthday Words...I don't know!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Lori, I'm so impressed that you're able to do all these challenges. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adaorable, great job with Taylor's sketch!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the image and sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete