Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Surprise Gift Card Holder

I made this card for the Project Tuesday challenge this week. The challenge was to make a surprise gift card holder. It was a lot of fun to make and it's something that I'll definitely be doing again. I used the colors from the Flourishes Challenge which was to use black, red and olive green. In addition, I added a masculine digital image for the Tuesday Digital Challenge.
Photobucket
And the inside of the gift card holder looks like this:
Photobucket

The image is from Modern Sugar Blvd which I colored with my Copics.

4 comments:

  1. too cute, perfect for that teenage boy! I love the image too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the swirly/circle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project!!! It's so perfect for a boy's gift...which is really hard to do sometimes! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design Lori, I LOVE it! What an adorable image and your design is really sweet!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete