Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Snowman

This is my favorite snowman from Dustin Pike. Dare you to Digistamp's challenge this week was to use blue, green and cream or white. This snowman image immediately popped in my head. In addition, I used the StampTV sketch for this week and the Stamp TV technique challenge this week which was to ink a Cuttlebug folder. I inked my Snowflakes folder with with Brilliance Sky Blue ink. I added some scoring on the blue and green cardstock for the Flourishes weekly challenge, colored the image with my Copics and added some Waterfall Stickles for the edge of the scarf, the top of the hat and the snowflake.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Lori, this technique is really cool! I watched the video, too. You made a very nice snowman card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Lori! That snowman is adorable!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card Lori. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun card, the snowman is a cutie
    Thanks for joining our DARE this week Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this little guy is your favorite! He is ADORABLE!! I love how you did the snowflakes, I thought is was patterned paper when I first saw it! Great card!! :)

    Hugs,
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! The snowman is so cute and I love the effect of the ink on your cuttlebug embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your snowman. He looks so happy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kori, brilliant digi image, you have done the colour combo so well! So pleased you could join us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card...the colours go so well. Really like your other creations too. Thanks for visiting over my way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lori and such a cute snowman! Love how you inked your embossing, it's a lovely effect. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lori
    What a great fun card, love your snowman and colours are fab. Thanks for playing along at DU2DS this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a snowtastic card. Love the technique you have used with the Cuttlebug folder. Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete