Saturday, August 8, 2009

Using Two New Things

I haven't had a lot of time to craft this week but I did get a couple of new crafting supplies. I got the Bow Easy so I can stop being bow challenged and I got the Storybook cartridge for my Cricut. I decided to make a card using both of them. I made this card following the sketch at Mojo Monday and I made it a monogramed card for the Die Cuts R Us challenge. The Mojo sketch involved using some ribbon so I did that and added some buttons so I could use it for the Crafty Creations challenge and the Simon Says challenge which was to use buttons and ribbon.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Lori! Thanks for playing along in our first challenge! I love the brown and pink color combo! Great card!!
    Cara-DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!! I love, love, love the paper you used! Awesome card!!

    Smiles,
    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BTW, that Storybook cartridge is VERY addicting!! I LOVE mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, Your card is so sweet. I love the colors! The font you used for your monogram C looks great! Thanks for playing along this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the pretty paper. Great work with your new goodies.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the SSC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby card! lovely colours!

    thanks for joining in crafty creations this week! hope to see you back again soon!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, This card is gorgeous -- I love the colors and the design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely put together! I really like the brown dotted ribbon!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and I love the button detail. Thanks for your participation
    ~Diane (DCRU DT) <(*<*)>

    ReplyDelete