Monday, August 17, 2009

Pile it On??

I've been wondering what "Pile it On" is all about. I thought it meant add as much stuff to your card as you can! Well, that's not really my style so I never really checked it out until Friday. Turns out it's a challenge blog to combine lots of different challenges in one card. That's right up my alley. So, I made this card using the Pile it On theme this week which was to create a masculine card. I combined that with the sketch from Shirley's 2 Girls with the added challenge of using four brads on the sketch AND I used the colors from the Colour Create challenge which were blue, sand, black and silver. Here's what I came up with:
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Great job on piling up the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great colors! Thanks for playing with us. Hope to see you again next week for Twisted Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Those papers are fantastic! Thanks for playing in Colour Create this week. I hope you will join us next time! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love Pile-it-on's challenges!!

    Hugs,
    Momiji

    Btw, Thanks for those encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and very boyish...TFS

    Thanks for playing

    Julie Leblanc-Kewlstamps-n-more for PIO GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job with a simple card. I love simple cards..........GREAT JOB!!! I love the picture your drew of you..

    Thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge. hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your card - like how you put the brads on the 2 different panels. Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great boy/man card. Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful masculine card. Love the way you've used the challenge colours. Excellent work.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great masculine card, I love the stripey paper and the layout is perfect! Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is great! Perfect masculine card and great use of the CC colors!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bloke card!

    Thanks for joining Colour create this week!

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete