Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Flower Shop Card

First let me start out by saying I don't know why this card looks crooked. I swear it's not in real life! Must be the way the card was sitting when I took the picture. Anway, this card was made using the One Stop Craft Challenge which was to use the colors pink and black. I used the sketch from this week's Corrosive Challenge. It's also part of the Kaboodle Doodle challenge which was "window". I like the thought of looking through the window of the flower shop and seeing all the beautiful colors inside. The image is the flower shop from Modern Sugar Blvd that I colored with my Copics. I ran the black and the pink cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the bloom dots embossing folder.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL INTERPRETATION OF WINDOW,
    THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT KABOODLES,
    HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR LOVELY WORK,
    HUGS
    ANGIE
    DT KABOODLES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, love the colors and of course the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image to use for the window challenge - a very pretty card. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Wonderful card :D Love that picture that your daughter drew, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Kaboodle Doodles!

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card! thanks for playing:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete