Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Four in One Card

I started this card last night and finished it up this morning. It combines four challenges in one:
Modern Sugar Blvd: use their image along with two of the following: flowers, flourishes or bling
Cuttlebug Challenge: use your favorite embossing folder
Corrosive Challenge: use the colors: pumpkin, blue and red
CPS: this sketch: I ran my blue cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Bloom Dots folder. Then I stamped my red cardstock with floral flourishes using denim blue ink. The image is from Modern Sugar Blvd and I colored it with my Copics and matted that on the pumpkin and red cardstocks. The "thank you" is part of a clear stamp set I don't know the name of.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I there..thank you for comung to my blog and for the wonderful comments!!! have fun crafting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - 4 in one!!! that's awesome!!
    thanks so much for joining in the fun at MSB -- the doodle line is becoming one of my favs. Be watching the blog as a DT call will be going on soon!

    and thanks too for being a fan of Cuttlebug Challenge and joining us there too! i need to get this folder i think!!
    http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! So happy you joined us for this weeks CBS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The Cuttlebug embossing looks really good with it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job on all of the challenges. I finally just ordered Bloom Dots. It's sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card -I really like your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is darling Lori... I will have to try and join some of these challenges. They look like alot of fun.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete