Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Modern Sugar Blvd Challenge

This week the challenge at MSB is to use polka dots. They are also having a challenge today on their group site at SNR (Scrapbook News and Reviews). You can download a free image today and make a creation, upload it to the gallery at SNR and you can win free MSB Images. This image is one of the free ones offered today. I colored it with my Copics and used the cool polka dot paper that I also used on my gift bag. I used the sketch from this week's Stamp TV sketch challenge
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your card!! Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, Lori! I love your matching ribbon!! :)

    Momiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Lori! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete